Photo Calendar Entry Rules and Guidelines
The purpose of this project is to generate funds to support the Texas 4-H Conference Center’s educational programs, as well as recognize the outstanding talents of Texas 4-H members. Below are the rules and guidelines.
• Entries will be accepted from Texas 4-H members May 20 through June 17, 2021. Register Online for the contest here.
• Photos must be uploaded in 4HOnline. The event is titled: “Texas 4-H Photo Calendar Contest and Fundraiser”
• All photos must be the original work of the 4-H member.
• Photos must be in landscape orientation. Landscape Portrait Orientation Orientation
– To determine your photo’s dimensions on a PC, locate the file on your computer. Right click on the file and select Properties. Select the Details tab. Scroll down and look for Width and Height.
• No photographs of people will be allowed or accepted.
• Photographs of animals, landscape, scenery, etc. are all acceptable.
• Photos will be reviewed, and selections made by a panel of judges made up of photography project leaders, ambassadors, and Extension faculty.
• Members can enter up to 5 photos for $10.
• Calendar orders will be taken by the Texas 4-H Foundation over the summer and distributed at the beginning of the new 4-H year.
• Prizes will be awarded to the members whose photos are selected for the front and back covers as well as the 12 primary photos selected for each month.